Purebred Breeders - Beware DONT Buy/Sell Purebredbreeders.com aka BuyPuppiesDirect.com FRAUD! SCAM!

127 of 166 Purebred Breeders reviews

BEWARE!!!! of Purebredbreeders.com aka Buypuppiesdirect.com They are a scam company!!! I am a reputable breeder who used them until I learned they are LIARS & Frauds!!!! I have been told many heartbreaking stories by puppy buyers who have been sold sick puppies or defrauded. I no longer list my puppies with the scam company. They charged $3100 for puppy give breeder $1800 and keep the profit of $1300 commission for themselves (for talking to the customer) Buyer's you can buy the same puppy for just $1800 direct from the reputable breeder!

Just try to talk to them after they have your signed contract and money..... it won't happen! You are just a number. They don't care about you. They lied to several of my clients about me. Even forced a client to change puppies... lying saying my puppy had a level 4 heart murmur... which was a lie. My puppy is 100% healthy. This company goes by several different names, they even change their phone number to make it look like they are local in your state to the buyers.

As a seller/breeder they try to get you to ship your puppy before they pay you. They screw the buyers and sellers every chance they get. Oh and lifetime guarantee... load of ***... just talk to clients who have tried to use their guarantee. PBB / BPD just won't call you back. Your call will never make it past their receptionist who are trained to micro manage the caller. Don't get ripped off. You can find the same puppy listed for much less on sites like puppyfind.com or nextdaypets.com. Research research research before choosing a puppy! Buy your puppy direct from a loving, respectable breeder! otherwise you are paying too much and getting scammed by a middle man!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
127 of 166 Purebred Breeders reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 22 #1148463

I agree
Buy from breeders directly
I sold my pups here also
I breed chihuahuas

0 0 Reply
Fossillady

Jul 16, 2014 #841245 Aurora, Colorado, United States

I adopted a black lab puppy from Pure Bred Breeders in 2013.
Since then my dog Jasper has been diagnosed with: Bi-lateral Hypertrophic dystrophy, Osteoarthritis, femoral versus, and luxating patellar
His first round of corrective surgery will be $5000 which doesn't include the $2300 to diagnose. This could exceed $20000 by the time it is all corrected.
I love my dog enough to do what's necessary. However this review is only my first action. I will continue until this company is out of business

1 1 Reply
shepherd65

Feb 04, 2013 #603862 Matawan, New Jersey, United States

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that's fallen for the HSUS's line of pretending to help. All they want is your money. They could care less if you have a real issue as long as you keep their pockets lined. I received a message similar to the one posted below by BettinaC from somebody from the Humane Society of the United States asking for help. Boy was it a mistake to give them my information. I've never been harassed more by any organization. Calling all hours of the day, emails multiple times a week sometimes more than one a day asking for money. Their website and commercials are full of sad animal faces they make you think they are helping. What can be lower than making people think their hard earned money is going to save a helpless animal when it really just lines their pockets and bank accounts. Do your research before you give your money away. I found out real quick that just because my local rescue/shelter has the name humane society in it does not mean they are affiliated with the Humane Society of the United States. It's just a convenient confusion they profit from. No local shelters receive assistance from the HSUS.

Angry Army Wife!!!

Jan 23, 2013 #597950 Tacoma, Washington, United States

I am shocked to see all these complaints. I had a bad feeling about them, but the guy I spoke with seemed nice and the number WAS local! He spoke about the puppy as if he was the actual breeder, how cute he was, what he looked like, and what the specifics were about his particular breed. He tried to talk us into applying for bill me later account when I told him that we were just interested in waiting until our tax return. When I logged back onto my laptop and looked at the site again, i noticed black boxer's being marketed at reverse brindle boxers (purebred) which I have read on all the boxer breeding sites as being NOT purebred at all but mixed. When I saw that their main website says that they are national, with a 1 800 number, I got suspicious, and when you click the buy puppy now, the puppy you think is local...has a shipping fee attached to it. This guy told me the breeder was local, he called from a local number, and he said that they background check all their puppies and offer a great health guarentee and I even told him that I wanted to make sure I got a healthy, purebred puppy that was NOT from a bad breeder or a mill and he pretended to agree. After reading all of this I thank god I did not get a loan for a puppy from them. I found a local breeder that I get to meet next week to put down a deposit on a boxer that will only cost 900 in the end instead of 2300!! (Before shipping) I hope they shut this place down tomorrow. This is one of the biggest problems for... Show more

BettinaC

Jan 08, 2013 #591230 Washington, District Of Columbia, United States

Dear AnneOK,

I work for the Humane Society of the United States and we are gathering information about buypuppiesdirect and purebredbreeeders in light of all of the complaints about this business. We are collecting this data as part of our campaign to end the sales of dogs from substandard breeders and puppy mills.

If you have any information you would be willing to share as a breeder with experience using this business as a forum to sell puppies, please contact me at bcamcigil@hsus.org

We would love to hear from you! Any information you could share would be much appreciated.

Bettina

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Purebred Breeders. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Purebred Breeders.
Filing a new complaint about
×