Purebred Breeders - Beware DONT Buy/Sell Purebredbreeders.com aka BuyPuppiesDirect.com FRAUD! SCAM!
BEWARE!!!! of Purebredbreeders.com aka Buypuppiesdirect.com They are a scam company!!! I am a reputable breeder who used them until I learned they are LIARS & Frauds!!!! I have been told many heartbreaking stories by puppy buyers who have been sold sick puppies or defrauded. I no longer list my puppies with the scam company. They charged $3100 for puppy give breeder $1800 and keep the profit of $1300 commission for themselves (for talking to the customer) Buyer's you can buy the same puppy for just $1800 direct from the reputable breeder!
Just try to talk to them after they have your signed contract and money..... it won't happen! You are just a number. They don't care about you. They lied to several of my clients about me. Even forced a client to change puppies... lying saying my puppy had a level 4 heart murmur... which was a lie. My puppy is 100% healthy. This company goes by several different names, they even change their phone number to make it look like they are local in your state to the buyers.
As a seller/breeder they try to get you to ship your puppy before they pay you. They screw the buyers and sellers every chance they get. Oh and lifetime guarantee... load of ***... just talk to clients who have tried to use their guarantee. PBB / BPD just won't call you back. Your call will never make it past their receptionist who are trained to micro manage the caller. Don't get ripped off. You can find the same puppy listed for much less on sites like puppyfind.com or nextdaypets.com. Research research research before choosing a puppy! Buy your puppy direct from a loving, respectable breeder! otherwise you are paying too much and getting scammed by a middle man!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Purebred Breeders Puppy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Good piece of advise. Find your dog elsewhere. This company is just out to make money and not to spread the love of animals with families. I spent $2,000 on..."
- "I am a married mother of five from South Louisiana. I purchased a rare and expensive puppy (Dogue de Bordeaux) from Troy and Shantelle King, who represented themselves as seasoned..."
- "Michelles Bulldogs is a VERY responsible breeder, they go far and beyond taking care of there animals and there customers !!! There no puppy mill :-)They take great care..."
- "The tv shows a blue light but I don't get any picture or sound, it doesn't show any menu or something is just a black screen. ..."
- "My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips. What was delivered is in the photo. It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."