Illinois, United States
2K views 22 comments

i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week after I got the dog is was throwing up went to vet diagnosed with parvo fatal in puppys comes from fithy living conditions paid 6,000 to save the puppy and purebred laughed when I asked for reimbursement and told me to sue them knowing that the lemon law only requires purchase refund ,, sued breeder and found it was a puppy mill ,, HUGE SCAM HUGE LIARERS PUREBRED BREEDERS IS A MITI MILLION DOLLAR SCAM seen then on national tv recently selling dogs from puppy mills allover the us don't fall for this people shelters are the way to go those poor dogs are in a race with time for life help them instead of the greedy jerks at purebred breeders ,,, andy

Review about: Sick Dog.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Purebred Breeders Dog
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss selling sick dogs / $7000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Purebred Breeders?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1262385

Hate to break it to ya honey but your dog probably got parvo from your backyard.Can't blame the breeder because they legally have to get the puppy it's first round of shots before selling.

Did you get him his remaining follow up vaccines?

Doesn't sound like it.Sounds like you're just another irresponsible owner trying to blame your *** up on someone else.

to Anonymous #1285249

Blaming the victim, so classy. Let me guess, it's your puppy mill in question? Breeding animals the way puppy mills and even regular breeders (for any animal) shouldn't be allowed to operate, you ARE the problem.

Eaton Rapids, Michigan, United States #1204826

I don't understand how getting a free puppy on Craigslist would translate into $800? Tell us the rest of this story!

to Anonymous #1224605

Where do you see Craigslist?Did you even READ the post?

From what was ACTUALLY said: 'i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars'.Next time read instead of assuming

to AnonMouse Albertville, Alabama, United States #1225286

Obviously, The *** wasnt reading with his eyes OPEN.It Clearly states Purebred Breeders.

I dont know where Craigslist came from.unless he is from Purebred.

to Anonymous #1225328

No kidding! You know what they say about assuming things right?

to AnonMouse Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1271266

This person is talking about a different complaint/story. The story is the one below this stories comments. Looks like an honest mistake.

to Anonymous #1271268

Not everyone sees the same reports

to Anonymous #1285251

Comprehension isn't your strong point now is it? I'm embarrassed for you and your lack of reading skills.

Azuka
Eaton Rapids, Michigan, United States #1204823

This is a heartbreaking story.But, anyone who buys a puppy online and agrees to have the animal shipped is asking for trouble.

The Humane Society has lots of very nice animals and works hard to take care of them.All of OUR dogs we've ever had were rescues of one sort or another.