Purebred Breeders - Sent us sick dog and left us with all vet bills!
Good piece of advise.Find your dog elsewhere.
This company is just out to make money and not to spread the love of animals with families. I spent $2,000 on a Boston Terrier. He came to us with Parvovirus and was extremely near death. We had to immediately take him to intensive care where he stayed for 10 days.
He almost died. He racked up an $8,000 vet bill which Purebred Breeders was unwilling to pay for any vet bills.
The dog came timid , sick, and all around bad shape.You would never guess it by their website but I strongly suggest you go elsewhere for your dog.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Boston Terrier
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE!!!! of Purebredbreeders.com aka Buypuppiesdirect.com They are a scam company!!! I am a reputable breeder who used them until I learned they are LIARS & Frauds!!!! I have been told..."
- "I do NOT believe the ashes I received back from Pet Meadows Cremetory (in Hamilton, NJ) are in fact the ashes of my 12 pound Pomeranian, Missy. This place proved..."
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Anthony and Sylvan punctured plumbing line during construction, failed to investigate when I complained leading to lots of cleaning and damage to Nature 2 cartridge, filter, etc. Still won't own..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "Comcast customer service executive (Era) is thinking that customers are liar. Few services shut off suddenly and I did not make changes. I can see in online account which service..."