2.6

BUT, Purebread Breeders do NOT test for Giardia Parasite, a very common parasite associated with dirty breeders.

Do not order a pet from this company. They say they screen their breeders but our puppy came with Giardia which is an intestinal parasite. The breeder had dirty water and the parasite spreads from unclean areas where the dogs are kept. PureBread Breeders state the dogs are screened for parasites but not for Giardi specifically. It is one of the most common parasites for dogs from Breeders! Our dog has been sick for a month now and the vet bills are adding up. Purebread Breeders will only pay $56.00 for "Half of one visit". They tell us we should have had the dog tested sooner for something they themselves do not even test for.

What a horrible company, they do not care about the dogs or the people who receive them. My family is tired of a sick dog and we feel so bad for her. The phone reps at Purebreed Breeders do not care and have not even said they are sorry. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Review about: Purebred Breeders Dog.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Web page.

I didn't like: Their quality.

Comments

Napa, California, United States #1197130

Going on week 5 with sick Corgi puppy with Giardia. Tried 4 rounds of meds to no avail.

Heading to UC Davis Vet Clinic next week for treatment. So far PBB has said will pay vet bills but haven't seen any money.

I paid over $3,000 for the puppy who arrived with diarrhea due to Giardia. Extremely frustrated, disappointed and worried for her health.